Saturday, January 25, 2014

Some layouts

It is fast coming to the end of my Summer holidays. I have very much enjoyed spending time relaxing and catching up on my favourite hobbies. Watching tennis, knitting, reading and of course, scrapbooking.

Here are some layouts I have created in the last week, incorporating some ideas and products from the new catalog due out February 1st.

This first layout uses the new Lollydoodle paper pack. It is just perfect for photos of little girls - and so I used it for these darling photos of my great-niece Rylee.
This next layout uses the Sparkle and Shine Workshop on the go and my new favourite thing: Overlays cut using the Artbooking Cricut cartridge.

And another new favourite, the background paper on this layout is the new Paper Fundamentals Basics Assortment. It is a double-sided paper. On one side, the paper has a shiny pattern, in this case a chervon stripe. On the reverse side, the same pattern but in black and white. Love this paper!

I have really enjoyed re-discovering paper scrapbooking!

2 comments: